* JoyMark ! Communications no longer enters contests.
Feel free to inquire about our results rather than awards.
- Governor’s Volunteer Service Award (2003) from Governor Tom Vilsack, State of Iowa
- National United Way Awards, Honorable Mention (2002) for the North Central Iowa campaign video
- E for Excellence, 1st Place, (2001) for “Give: Anything is Possible,” from United Way Great Rivers
- Gold Quill Award of Excellence (1997) in Writing/Special Projects for Waldorf College’s “Weed It Out,” from the International Association of Business Communicators
- Paragon Awards, Best College Promotional Video (1996) for Waldorf College’s “Weed It Out,” from the National Council for Marketing and Public Relations
- E for Excellence, 1st Place, (1996) for “Love Can Build a Bridge,” from United Way Great Rivers
- Quill Award, Excellence in Video Production (1995) for “The Real Waldorf,” from IABC/Iowa
- Gold Circle Award (1992) in Films/Videos for “Nightmare on Main Street,” from the American Society of Association Executives
- Quill Award (1991, 1990) in Publications/Newsletters for Iowa Interlink, from IABC/Iowa
- Bronze Addy Award (1989) in In-house Publications/Newsletters for Grout Line, from the Advertising Club of Fort Worth
- Bronze Quill (1988) in Interpretive/Editorial Writing, from Dallas/IABC
- Outstanding Senior, Class of 1986, Wartburg College, Waverly, Iowa